LCCIL is one of 22 consumer controlled Centers for Independent Living in Illinois which are governed and staffed by a majority of persons with disabilities.
Libertyville-Mundelein DoubleTree by Hilton, 510 East IL 83, Mundelein, IL 60060
LCCIL is looking for sponsors for our 25th Anniversary Gala and donations for our Gala's live and silent auctions.
For printable forms for donorship and sponsorship click here:
Donation Form - sites/www.lccil.org/files/file/LCCIL%20donation%20form%202015.doc
Sponsorship Form - sites/www.lccil.org/files/file/Sponsorship%20Sheet%202015%20rev3.doc
Thank you so much for your kind support of LCCIL's mission!
2015 Gala Benefit
Our Silver Anniversary!
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Hosted at: Libertyville-Mundelein Double Tree by Hilton, 510 East IL Route 83, Mundelein, IL 60060
Attendees (200 – 250): Business and civic leaders, elected officials and community members.
Guests will enjoy a sumptuous dinner, lively entertainment, live and silent auctions, raffle prizes and more!
About Lake County Center for Independent Living:
- LCCIL is a not-for-profit 501c3 organization serving people with disabilities for 25 years in Lake and now McHenry Counties!
- We assist youth and adults of all ages and disabilities to live independent, active and fulfilling lives.
- Our programs include independent living skills training, employment readiness, education and advocacy, assistive technology training, support groups and peer mentoring, youth services, information and referral, and more.
- The Center is governed and staffed by a majority of people with disabilities; believing that our consumers can be best served by those who have first-hand understanding of the disability experience.
- LCCIL is the only Center of its kind that exclusively serves residents of Lake and McHenry counties.
- Each year, the Center serves an average of 2,000 individuals, many of whom live at or below the federal poverty level.
- All services are free of charge to our consumers; therefore, we rely on the generosity of businesses, private foundations, and individuals to keep our programs strong.
- All donations and financial contributions will aid us in making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
Connect with us on Facebook!